Allison Rosati is a reporter for NBC 5 in Dallas. She joined the station in 2011. Rosati graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park in 2009. She is the daughter of the late Tony Rosati, an NBC 5 anchor. Her brother, Brandon, is also a reporter for NBC 5. Allison is married to Justin Rosati. They have two children.
Allison Rosati is an anchor for NBC 5 and a member of the Dallas Morning News ‘ Morning News Live team, where she covers breaking local and national news stories. She anchors the 6 p.m. and 11 p.m. newscasts. Rosati was born in Denton, Texas, and raised in Edmond, Oklahoma. She attended volunteer trips to Africa in 2002 and 2003. She earned a Bachelor of Science in journalism from North Texas University in Denton, Texas, and a Master of Science in political science from the University of Chicago. She is a member of the National Association of Black Journalists.
Biography of Allison Rosati
Alison Rosati is a well-known and award-winning American journalist who has worked for NBC 5 News, WMAQ TV, as a presenter and reporter since August 1990. She co-hosts the 5 p.m., 6 p.m. and 10 p.m. newscasts. Before joining NBC 5, Rosati worked as a reporter for KTTC-TV in Rochester, Minnesota, where she began her career in 1985. Fortunately, less than a year later she was promoted to producer and co-host of the 6pm and 10pm newscasts.
Rosati left the station to go to WGRZ-TV in Buffalo, N.Y., where she hosted the 6 and 11 p.m. news. She has also worked as a general reporter. She was also the local co-host of the 1989 Jerry Lewis MDA Labor Day Telethon with Barry Lillis. In 1990, Allison joined the WMAQ team as host of First Morning. During her time as a morning presenter, she hosted Chicago Live with Warner Saunders from 1991 to 1992.
Allison also began as host of the daily newscast in 1995. This was followed in May 1997 by the controversial hiring of Jerry Springer as a commentator and the resignation of Ron Magers and Carol Marin. Rosati has been named co-anchor of 5 NBC News at 10 p.m. She became Chicago’s longest serving evening news anchor. In August 1998, Allison left the daytime show to focus on the short-lived NBC 5 show Chicago Daytime with Nesita Kwan and Byron Miranda. Unfortunately, the show was cancelled in 1999 due to low ratings. Fortunately, she was promoted to co-anchor of the 6 p.m. news after the departure of Joan Esposito.
Rosati also hosted the weekly program Wednesday’s Child from 1999 until its final edition in 2005. Allison also hosted, co-hosted and co-produced a half-hour special on Mom Tv in 2000. In 2006, she became a news anchor at Saunders at five, replacing Bob Sirott and Marion Brooks. After Sander’s retirement in 2009. Rob Stafford has been chosen to co-host the Rosati evening news. Additionally, to celebrate WMAQ’s 30th anniversary, it has been announced that Stefan Holt will be Rosati’s new co-anchor for the 10 o’clock news from October to August 2020.
Rosati enjoys volunteering in the community. Allison has volunteered for many organizations in Chicago, including Amate House, Greater Chicago Food Depository, Infant Welfare Society, St. Joseph’s Hospital, and many others. St. Joseph’s and Chicago Food Depository. St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital, Children’s Home + Aid, Ronald McDonald House and March of Dimes. In addition, Rosati supports Big Brothers Big Sisters of America by serving on its Board of Directors and Gilda’s Club Chicago by being an honorary member of that organization’s Board of Directors.
Unfortunately, Allison was scheduled for surgery in September 2020 due to a leg injury, but due to the Covid 19 pandemic in Illinois, she had to stay home due to her age and increased risk of serious illness.
Allison Rosati Age
How old is Alison Rosati? Rosati will turn 58 in February 2021. She was born on the 12th. February 1963 in Dover, Delaware, United States of America. Allison grew up in Pine City, Minnesota. Rosati usually celebrates his birthday on February 12 each year.
Allison Rosati Education
Rosati attended Pine City High School and enjoyed her high school education. She then enrolled at Gustavus Adolphus College, where she graduated in 1985 with a degree in speech and communication.
Allison is married to Dr. Lee Dennis, a radiologist. They married in a traditional Roman Catholic ceremony on the 20th. March 1993 at Holy Name Cathedral. Lee and Rosati have four children, namely: Nicholas Dennis, Stephen Dennis, Katherine Mary Dennis and Kristen Dennis. The 17th. However, the couple divorced in January 2017. She currently resides in Burr Ridge, Illinois.
Allison Rosati Family
Rosati’s father is of Finnish origin and her mother is of Italian origin. She is the daughter of Robert Rosati and Sharon Knowling. Rosati has managed to keep details of her family out of the public eye, but we will keep you posted as more information comes to light.
Rosati is a woman of average height and build. She’s about 5’7″.
Net income Alison Rosati
In 2021, Rosati has a net worth of approximately $1-5 million. Her income is mainly related to her career as a presenter and reporter.
Allison Rosati Salary
Ellison’s annual salary is estimated to be around $99,111.
- Chicago Emmy Award for his starring role in the NBC series 5 presents : Millennium 2000, 2000
- Named Woman of the Year: Italian-American Police Association, 2001
- The Dante Prize: United Citizens Committee of Italian Americans, 2001.
- Department of Health and Human Services Award of Excellence in Adoption: U.S. Secretary of Health and Human Services, Tommy G. Thompson, 2002
- National Emmy for Living Survival and special project Station Fire Prevention.
- Award for outstanding achievement in the field of communication: The Justinian Society of Chicago
- David Award for Broadcasting Service
- First decade award: Gustavus Adolphus College
- Alumni Achievement Award : Gustavus Adolphus College
- Spirit of Love Award: Small Cities Foundation in Palatine, 2003.
- Humanitarian Award of the Year : Italian-American Police Association, 2004
- Media personality of the year; Midwest Chapter of the Italian-American Chamber of Commerce, 2005.
- Gracie Award for her starring role in the documentary Smart Choices, Safe Kids, 2006.
- Prize for the love of children: Children’s home + help, 2005
- Woman of the Year, Casa Italia Chicago, 2012.
- The Guardian Angel Award by Mary Ellen Nolan: Amate House in Chicago, 2016.
- Volunteer at the Italian National Invitational Golf Tournament for Charity, 2016.
- 2016 Children’s Champions Awards: Association for the Protection of Infants in Chicago, 2017.
- Veritas Award : Dominican friars of the Province of Saint Dominic. Albert the Great, 2018
Frequently Asked Questions
Where did Allison Rosati go to college?
Allison Rosati went to the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
What is Cheryl Burton salary?
Cheryl Burton’s salary is $1,000,000.
How much is Marion Brooks worth?
Marion Brooks is worth $1,000,000.
Feedback,allison rosati houseallison rosati absencerob stafford salaryallison rosati burr ridgelee dennisallison rosati eyes,People also search for,Privacy settings,How Search works,Roy L. Dennis,Lee dennis,allison rosati house,allison rosati absence,rob stafford salary,allison rosati burr ridge,allison rosati eyes,dr. lee dennis chicago,allison rosati pictures