Adrienne Broaddus is a CNN correspondent and the host of KARE 11’s “Sunday Morning” show. She is also the co-host of “CNN Newsroom,” which airs weekdays at 9am ET on CNN International.
Adrienne Broaddus is a well-known actress.
Wikimedia Commons has a biography of Adrienne Broaddus.
Adrienne Broaddus is a well-known American journalist who works as a Chicago bureau correspondent for CNN. She worked as a news reporter and anchor at KARE 11 before joining CNN. She joined the KARE 11 news team as a General Assignment Reporter after working at WISH-TV.
Adrienne Broaddus Birthday | Age
Broaddus’ age is unknown since she is extremely private about her personal life. She was likewise born on an unknown day, and her birthday is unknown. We do know, however, that she was born in the United States. We guarantee to keep you informed as soon as the information becomes public.
Adrienne Broaddus is a model with a height of 5 feet and a weight of
Adrienne is of medium height and weight, with a modest build. In contrast to her surroundings, she seems to be very tall in her photos. However, information regarding her real height and other physical measurements is presently unavailable. We’ll keep an eye on it and update this information whenever it’s available.
Adrienne Broaddus Siblings | Parents
Broaddus was born and reared in the United States by her parents. Her parents and siblings’ information is still being investigated.
Adrienne Broaddus is married to her husband, Adrienne Broaddus.
Broaddus prefers to keep her marital status a secret, thus nothing is known about her spouse. It is unknown if she is married, dating, or has children. This information will be updated as soon as it becomes available.
Adrienne Broaddus is expecting a child.
Adrienne wrote and published an essay on a childless couple on June 25, 2019. She disclosed the woman’s name as Elyse Ash with her husband as they told their tale of how long they had been trying to have a child since 2014.
The couple revealed their tale after being blessed with a daughter. “I have never seen a positive pregnancy test after three years of trying,” Elyse Ash said. I assumed ladies were drawing a second pink line, like if a pregnancy test had come back positive.
Broaddus stated on her website, “These fertility warriors provided the best of both worlds: genuine empathy, perspective, shared knowledge, and emotional stability.” “She was born after three years of trying to conceive and two IVF rounds,” Elyse Ash recalled, “because of their pleasure.” Every injection was well worth it.
Salary of Adrienne Broaddus
She is well recognized for her work for KARE 11 as a reporter. Adrienne’s annual income is believed to be about $70,000.
Adrienne Broaddus’s net worth is unknown.
After working in the media business for a long time, Broaddus has been able to amass excellent fortune. Her net worth is believed to be in the $500K range.
Kare 11 Adrienne Broaddus Adrienne Broaddus Adrienne Broaddus Adrienne Broaddus Adrienne
Broaddus reports for the evening newscasts at KARE 11 News at 11 a.m. on a weekly basis. She covered many major events for KARE TV and TEGNA stations throughout the country, including the shooting murder of Michael Brown in Ferguson, Missouri, which sparked rioting.
Adrienne Broaddus is a well-known actress. CNN
Adrienne is now employed by CNN as a Chicago bureau anchor. She announced her resignation from KARE 11 in order to work for CNN. “I hope I have been a picture of what is possible in a society that tells individuals like me I can’t,” she added. I’ve never taken for granted my place at the table. I’m hoping I’ve sown a seed for someone.”
Adrienne Broaddus Achievements | Adrienne Broaddus Awards
- Salute for Excellence winner for long-form feature reporting from the National Association of Black Journalists
- Winner of the TEGNA Individual Diversity Award
- Salute for Excellence winner for general assignment report from the National Association of Black Journalists
- Nominee for Best News Anchor in the Upper Midwest Regional Emmys
- Nominated for an Emmy in the Upper Midwest Regional category for Best Health Report and Solo Video Journalism.
- Salute for Excellence winner for general assignment and short-form feature reporting from the National Association of Black Journalists
- The receiver of media makes a difference (MADD)
- Winner of the RTDNA Kaleidoscope Award
- The winner of the Society of Professional Journalists’ Page One Award for Hard News
- Finalist in the NABJ Salute to Excellence competition for short-form feature reporting
- Missing Boy Found: Upper Midwest Regional Emmy Winner for Weekend Newscast
- Nominee for a Regional Emmy in the Upper Midwest for Best Health Report
- The Al Neuharth Award is given by the National Association of Black Journalists and the Gannett Foundation.
- Finalist for the NPPA Solo Video Journalist of the Year
- Eric Sevareid Award winner from the Midwest Broadcast Journalists Association
- Page One Award winner for health reporting from the Society of Professional Journalists
- For organ transplant coverage, Life Source Media Partner of the Year